Van Leeuwen (Vilvoorde, BE)
Van Leeuwen Belgium was founded in 1947, as Van Leeuwen’s first foreign branch. The company was originally based in a small office in Brussels, with storage facilities in Antwerp’s port. The firm bought a site in Vilvoorde, an important industrial city in the heart of Belgium, in 1951. The site covered 14,0000 m2 and had a warehouse, so that stock could now be stored in the compnaies own terrain. The firm grew steadily, broadening its market share significantly in the 1970s and 1980s in particulair. The most recent expansion occured in 2011, when Van Leeuwen Belgium occupied a new 2,400 square meters warehouse. Van Leeuwen Belgium operates in both the industy and energy markets.
Management: P. Smaege
Go to our webshop for 24/7 access to our products.
Phone: +32 2 2554000
Fax: +32 2 2520576
Van Leeuwen serves its customers worldwide on the basis of an international network of about forty branches in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and America. Many branches are stock-keeping. We continuously invest in our distribution network by opening new offices, building new warehouses and expanding existing ones.